We want to crash your Spring Break plans and send you and a friend to Utah to heli ski at Powderbird for a day!
To round off this once in a lifetime opportunity, you will be accompanied by none other than K2 pro PEP FUJAS!
Just upload your best line of this winter on Instagram with #k2PowWithPep, and we will choose a lucky winner. You have until Thursday, March 17th at noon to submit. Official contest rules are below. Good luck!
K2 SKIS SPRING BREAK HELI TRIP GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “K2 Skis Spring Break Heli Trip Giveaway” (the “contest”) is sponsored by K2 Skis 4201 6th Ave S Seattle, WA 98108 (the “Sponsor”) There is one (1) Prize (Powderbird Heli Day-3/26/16—flight to Salt Lake City, UT included) to be awarded in March 2016. Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries.
Who Can Enter:
- Must be 18 or older to enter and locations are eligible.
- The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, and is void where prohibited.
- Employees of the Sponsors, the Prize Provider or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Contest and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Timing: 4. The Contest is open from March 11 2016 at 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and close at March 17th 2016 PST 12:00 AM (the “Contest Period”).
How To Enter:
- Eligible entrants will submit Instagram videos with the hashtag #k2powwithpep during the Contest Period.
- Each entrant may only submit one video.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to delete any entries or remove participants that are in violation of the Official Rules.
- By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Entrants may only win once.
- Following the draw, the selected entrant will be contacted by Instagram direct message while being publically announced through K2 Skis email, website, and possibly social media outlets upon release form signature.
- In order to be verified the winner, the selected entrant must:
- Respond to the prize notification message or telephone call within five (5) days of transmission;
- Sign a declaration and have his/her guest sign a declaration stating that he/she:
(i) has read, understands and complies with the Official Rules;
(ii) forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsors, the Prize Provider and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, prize suppliers, employees, officers, directors, and shareholders from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or entrant’s award, participation, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the Contest;.(iii) Consent to the announcement of the winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of the Sponsor of the winner’s name and/or photograph and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, without any further compensation to the winner; and (iv) Consent to the Prize Provider’s rules pertaining to the use of the Prize, including executing Prize Provider’s standard waiver and release of claim document pertaining to the Prize.
- Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements contained in these Official Rules, the Grand Prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected and the initially selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards the Sponsor, the Prize Provider or anyone involved in the Contest.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local/municipal laws and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- The Sponsor and the Prize Provider will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any entrant or any other person for:
- any erroneous lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered Contest registrations, regardless of the cause, including, but not limited to, failure of the Site; ii. any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification;
- Winner and friend must board flight to Salt Lake City from same location.
iii. any changes in email addresses after Contest registrations are submitted; and
- any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; and
- unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; and
- printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; and
vii. any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsors’ website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsors or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsors’ websites by a hypertext link.
- If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by the Sponsor, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
- Should tax liability arise, then it will be the responsibility of the winner and winner’s guest to notify their own Government’s relevant tax department. The Sponsor takes no responsibility or liability for taxation or for any other costs incurred in connection with the prizes received in this Contest.
- Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington or the Superior Court located in King County, Washington; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Washington for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Washington, the United States, Canada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.